The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and files away. 无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun,you also miss the stars. 如果你因为失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
Her wistful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night. 她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees. 忧思在我的心里平静不去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night ——it is great. Delysions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning. 创造的神秘,犹如夜间的黑暗——是伟大的。而只是的欢迎却不过如晨间之雾。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high. 不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上
What you are you do not see,what you see is your shadow. 你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子
I cannot choose the best.The best choose me. 我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择我
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back. 那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
The light that plays,like a naked child,among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie. 光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活的在绿叶当中游戏,他不知道人是会欺诈的。